Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bulletstorm online pass different Xbox?

I purchased Bulletstorm with the intent of getting access to the GoW3 Beta, and because it looked pretty cool. However I redeemed the bulletstorm code on a different Xbox that I no longer use. Now when I go to my regular Xbox, and put it bulletstorm, it asks for the online code as if I never put it. I thought the online code was attached to your gamertag and/or it was online thing? Is there anything I can do about this?Bulletstorm online pass different Xbox?
The online pass for the GoW3 demo works like any other DLC. It is attached to the console and the gamertag account that purchased it. You would have to use the license transfer method if you want to get it to your current console (this would require you having the other 360 as well, though).Bulletstorm online pass different Xbox?
It did the same thing for me, try this. Go into the download history on whatever account you entered the code in originally and find the epic edition dlc and download it again. I did this and it no longer asked for the code at startup an I was able to download the gears beta. A friend let me borrow his account to play the beta while he is away, I didn't need another xbox or anything like that I just recovered the gamertag and downloaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment