Friday, March 9, 2012

To buy Bulletstorm or to not buy Bulletstorm?

I had just recently bought Two Worlds II the other day. It's a good game and I like it, but I think Dragon Age II will be better (release is soon, and I'll have more cash then so I'd be able to get it). Tomorrow, I was considering going to Gamestop to trade in some old games I never play to get Bulletstorm, pre-order Dragon Age II, and pre-order Homefront.



Basically, should I sell my TW2 to get BS or no? Why or why not?To buy Bulletstorm or to not buy Bulletstorm?
Bulletstorm won't have any multiplayer. And I think it's going to end up like that one game that was hyped and will end up selling for 14.99 at a small corner in your local GameStop.



I'm going to wait for it's deflation until December, but a part of me want to get it now for the Gears Beta. I'd say do it for the Beta, pre-order Dragon Age, and wait for Homefront to deflate.To buy Bulletstorm or to not buy Bulletstorm?
Umm you're asking me? I would say do the right thing you feel in your heart. I can't tell you what game to buy but THQ has a history of making bad games IMO so I would stay away from Homefront for the time being. Giving away a headset at Best Buy may be a sign the game is not that good. Not saying it's bad just wait and see, because THQ does not make all that great of games IMO. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment