Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is there a way to download bulletstorm demo offline for Xbox360?

I cant download the bulletstorm demo off xbox 360 due to their pointless restriction on M games so I would like to find a site that has the game downloadable off the internet so I can transfer it via USB to my xbox.Is there a way to download bulletstorm demo offline for Xbox360?
My nefew had the same problem and he had registered his xbox with his birthdate, we tried everything, I even changed his profile, but no way, so if he wanted to reapply for a live account I posed as a guardian and let him use my old hotmail account and gave him permission to have acces to all materiel to download



and the this worked fine for him and he could download all,



if you do this, make sure that the person you get the emailadress from has his account registred being older then 18 otherwise it won't work,

good luckIs there a way to download bulletstorm demo offline for Xbox360?
Make a new account that has the age set to over 18. Sign into that account and then download it.Is there a way to download bulletstorm demo offline for Xbox360?
Make a new Free (silver account) and give it all the abilities you can, download it on that account, and then you have to go on that account to play it. Thats what I did, my account was from when xbox came out, my parents blocked downloading M games (even though thats all i played from that point on...) and then I wanted to get L4D2 demo, and they forgot the password to parent controls and xbl wouldn't let us change them because they didn't have enough proof we owned the account %26gt;.%26lt; (even though I had ALL the info for it, previouse credit cards, phone numbers, names, email adresses, ect..)



But I just made a new account ... and Started playing demos. I eventually just upgraded it to adult account but the account helped me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment