Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I get killzone 3, Bulletstorm, or Homefront?

I love the bulletstorm and killzone 3 demos. And I havent played homefront.Should I get killzone 3, Bulletstorm, or Homefront?
Homefront looks like it will be a cheapy. So not it.

Definitely Killzone 3. I guarantee you it will either be Game of the Year or be runner up
Well it depends I would say killzone 3 but only because it has multiplayer and that is big for me plus a good story mode, but bad story.... when bullet storm has funny or annoying dialouge and an okay story with a good story mode with crappy multiplayer... while homefront is a cheap short try to be a game probably.. so killzoneShould I get killzone 3, Bulletstorm, or Homefront?
Well the bulletstorm demo was loads of fun, but i think it would get kind of old after awhile. Homefront look like (to me) that it will end up sucking. I would definitely go with killzone 3. The other killzone games were great and this one will be even better
KILLZONE 3!!!! ALL THE WAY!! Do you really think bulletstorm or homefront will be as amazing as KZ3Should I get killzone 3, Bulletstorm, or Homefront?
Killzone 3 easily.
i will get all 3, but i think Killzone 3 is the best of them all.
KILLZONE 3 IS GONNA BE AWESOME DUDE!



SEE YOU ON HELGAN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment