Saturday, March 3, 2012

How bad is the partial nudity in bulletstorm?

i'm 13 and i REALLY want to play bulletstorm and my parents said no because of the partial nudity and i was wondering if anybody knew what it was a guy,girl,boobs,penis or what and if you have a video that my parents could watch if there isn't really any BAD nudity(sex,full body)please let me know.How bad is the partial nudity in bulletstorm?
A game in which you're encouraged to eviserate dudes in a variety of creative ways and your parents are worried about a little nudity? I question your parents priorities. But yeah. Bit of side-boob.How bad is the partial nudity in bulletstorm?
What side boob? I bet the partial nudity is actually the butt cheeks of the mini boss. When you knock him down you can run behind and kick open a butt flap to get the "Fire in the Hole" and "Rear Entry" skillshots.How bad is the partial nudity in bulletstorm?
The worst "Partial Nudity" Is side boob my friend nothing more nothing less, just side boob.
I wouldn't really say "partial nudity" so much as hard core horse sex, with guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment