Saturday, March 3, 2012

What difficulty level should I play Bulletstorm on for my first playthrough?

People have complained about even the highest difficulty level being too easy even for the first time. I find that hard to believe.What difficulty level should I play Bulletstorm on for my first playthrough?
well since its not really like cod of bf where all you do is kill (its all the skill kills) i dont think it was that hard cuz you have to focus more on skill kills then actually killing but id recommend playing easy to see how it feels then play hard if you want. i dont find the point in playing mediumWhat difficulty level should I play Bulletstorm on for my first playthrough?
You should play on medium if you have played FPS games before, and plus easy is not fun at all. However, the hardened mode is quite hard in the later stage or if you don't know what you are doing in Bulletstorm for example trying to find out new trick shots but other than that, medium is highly recommended.
  • grand theft auto
  • the battlefield 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment