Saturday, March 3, 2012

When i play the Bulletstorm, my PC always happen the crash error, how i can do to sovle it?

recently, when i play the Bulletstorm on my PC, it always happen to the crash error, i nearly breakdown by this, can you save me?When i play the Bulletstorm, my PC always happen the crash error, how i can do to sovle it?
If you can also include your current system specs then it will be much easier to diagnose the problem. This problem usually occurs when you don't have the right drivers or not enough hardware specs.When i play the Bulletstorm, my PC always happen the crash error, how i can do to sovle it?
Reinstall Bulletstorm

Update NVIDIA GeForce 7300 Graphics Driver

Reinstall DirectX

Update xbox 360 hardwareWhen i play the Bulletstorm, my PC always happen the crash error, how i can do to sovle it?
Maybe your PC cannot handle the game, try running it as an administrator or reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment