Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I get the game Bulletstorm?

I'm getting a ps3 soon and I was wondering if I should get bulletstorm. Does anyone have it or has anyone played it because I want to know how it is and if its good before I buy it.Should I get the game Bulletstorm?
Hell yea to the xbox guy, but to answer your question. Bulletstorm is a very good game, if your into that kind of game. the game has a lot of adult humor and blood and gore(which can all be turned off, but whats the fun in that?). it has a lot of humorous action and crazy set pieces. the only problem is that it is kinda short if you don't love the weapons and want to replay it to get and unlock all of the crazy skill shots. i absolutely loved the game and found all of the weapons so much different from the same old weapons you know from all of the other shooters out there. Hope this helped.Should I get the game Bulletstorm?
I watched my friend play it last night, and it looks great. Rent it first to see if you like it then buy it.Should I get the game Bulletstorm?
Get Bulletstorm and if u don't get it i will pound ur face with a rubber chicken!!!

So u better get it.
get an xbox because with the big earthquake in japan will cause malfuntions with sony and id support an all american company called microsoft wich can help our economy with each purches

No comments:

Post a Comment